This made me smile really big. You guys are going to have SO MUCH FUN! Babies are awesome!
adorable!! almost brought tears to my eyes!! boy--girl doesn't matter i am sure they will be in hawkeye gear either way!
Your husband is hilarious.
Ahhhh Mo...that is too sweet!!You guys will fit into parenthood without even knowing what all the questioning was about!...I have to admit...I'm ready to be out of the baby phasei!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This made me smile really big. You guys are going to have SO MUCH FUN! Babies are awesome!
adorable!! almost brought tears to my eyes!! boy--girl doesn't matter i am sure they will be in hawkeye gear either way!
Your husband is hilarious.
Ahhhh Mo...that is too sweet!!You guys will fit into parenthood without even knowing what all the questioning was about!...I have to admit...I'm ready to be out of the baby phasei!
Post a Comment