I know we are all completely sick of the MJ memorials. But whatever you think of him, he is awesome. I know he got crazy, but old school MJ is so good that it evens it out for me. For those of you who don't know, I got a mean Michael Kick which I usually reserve for bars and wedding receptions for when Billie Jean is on. (I feel for baby's mama's, especially after working in child support law for a year) Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to do the kick in my wedding dress, but we will see. Well this video is from Stockholm and it is the shit.I wanted to share it before it got popular so I can take all of the credit for it. Since I may be the hippest of all the bloggers, (Well the Young sisters may be hipper, but my jokes are funnier) So Enjoy. And I know I should be studying, but the rule is that I can get on the "internets" (as Matt calls it) every couple hours for a 10 minute break...and it looks like time is up!! Enjoy!
This is cool, but We used to do this on Main Street In Holstein, or the Loop in Ida Grove, no big deal or anything...
7 comments:
I mostly remember crazy dance parties breaking out in the "lot", but maybe your class was just hipper. And yes, Maureen, you win the HIPSTER award for this video it is fantastic!
OK...we can officially put him to rest because Maureen has paid tribute! Yes he was awesome and his music will carry on! Loved the video...glad you posted it!
Mo - thanks for the video and post, I was totally prepared not to hear from you in the next few months because of studying, so I am honored that you have taken the time. All our love, your republican family down south!!!
Awe... that video gave me chills a little bit. Yes, old-school MJ was classic - But right now I am SO SICK of hearing about his entire freaky-deaky sob-story of a life every friggin second of the day.
And you are by far the hippest, funniest blogger of the bunch. Hands down.
Good luck studying. Chris has been studying for the series-7 for the past two months and takes the big test a week from today - Hooray! It's hard to snuggle with textbooks attached.
Although both are equally entertaining, I think you should put the 'MJ Kick' to rest in peace along w/ the man who inspired such a deal & focus soley on 'The Carlton'.
Mo, even with the stress of studying, you still find humor and time to pay tribute! You are one hell of a lawyer sista!! Keep plugging along and you will have the test whipped! Good Luck!
I am soo glad you told me he is gone I have not heard a thing about it..... NOT:)
It would have been better to the song Billi Jean is not my lover:)
Post a Comment